Celebrate New Years Eve 2014 in style at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Queen Hotel. Our fully inclusive Hogmanay dinner is a very popular and spectacular end to the year.
This ‘sell out event’ offers great food and a spectacular party atmosphere with a Scottish flavouring.
Whisky cocktails, bucks fizz and chef’s specially prepared canapés are served from 7.30pm before being piped in to enjoy a superb 6 course gala dinner experience including a toast to the haggis.
- Timbale of finest Scottish smoked salmon, prawns and orange scented crème fraîche sat on a beetroot salad.
- Haggis neaps and tatties.
- Tomato & lentil broth topped with a herb & cheese dumpling.
- Roast sirloin of prime beef with a rumbledethumps cake and port & rowan berry sauce.
- Tower of Scottish shortbread and raspberries with Drambuie infused cream filling.
- Selection of British cheeses served with crackers, oatcakes and chutney.
- Freshly brewed coffee.
Enjoy unlimited wine, bottled beers and soft drinks during the New Year’s Eve meal experience and past 10pm, after dinner, until 2am a fully complimentary bar of the very best brands (see brochure for full terms and products)
- Dance the night away with our resident DJ until 2.00am including our much talked about Feathers Finalé.
- Glass of bubbly at midnight to toast in the New Year.
- Complimentary late night bacon butties and coffee served in the wee small hours.
This superb package is only £99 per person and can be secured for only £10 per person deposit. This event has a dress code of ‘smart’ and is unsuitable for anyone under 18.
Why not make a real night of it?
Enjoy the above package plus accommodation in either a classic double, a garden view executive or individually designed superior double room all offering a relaxing early check in on New Years Eve and a New Year’s Day brunch until 12 noon with late check out.
- Classic double room £139 per person including the party.
- Garden view executive twin or double room £149 per person including the party.
- Superior double room £169 per person including the party.
Prices are based on 2 people sharing the room. A single supplement would apply, a £25 per person deposit applies to party bookings including accommodation.