Restaurants & Bars
Within our North Wales hotel, our delightful lounge and bar provides the perfect setting for an early evening drink or light refreshment.
Our award winning AA Rosette restaurant, The Garden, led by Tom Burge, will ensure highly creative local and regional dishes with a real “taste of Wales” accent. A relaxed homely but highly professional atmosphere guarantees a meal experience to remember, with our gardens an added feature – perfect for unwinding at the end of a long day.
- Smoked Tomato & Basil Soup basil scone - £5.25
- Green Tea Smoked Salmon saffron rice, oriental crispy salad, mint & coriander sauce - £7.25
- Veal Tartare dark malt crumble, wild herbs, quail egg - £7.95
- Boiled Egg & Soldiers asparagus, pancetta, saffron crumb, parmesan shavings (Can be done as a vegetarian dish) - £6.75
- Monkfish Scampi Wrexham lager batter, wild garlic mayonnaise - £7.95
- Goats Cheese roasted beetroot, black olive tuille - £5.95
- Rack of Welsh Lamb – £18.95
pistachio, potato dauphinoise, roast vine cherry tomato, pea puree
- Welsh Beef Rib Eye – £22.95
mushroom puree, marcaire potatoes, baby carrots, baby gem, beef tea
- Confit Fillet of Salmon – £17.95
crushed horseradish jersey royals, aioli, rapeseed oil
- Corn Fed Chicken Blanquette – £16.95
chicken leg terrine, poached yolk, chicken oyster & liver, smoked bacon, chicken reduction
- Chargrilled Duck Breast – £17.95
spring onion, pickled forest mushrooms, fondant potato, soy reduction
- Basil Linguine – £14.95
tomato, chilli & cheddar sauce
FROM THE GRILL
roasted plum tomato, grilled portobello mushroom, twice fried chunky chips
Pepper, Perl Las Blue Cheese, Diane sauces – £1.50 each
- Textures of Vanilla – £5.50
rice pudding, ice cream, panacotta, chocolate granola
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake – £5.50
spiced rum caramel, clotted cream
- Huila Dark Chocolate & Cherry Crème Brulee – £5.50
cherry gel, cherry popping candy ice cream
- Mango & Passion Fruit Parfait – £5.50
tuille biscuit, coconut sorbet
- Raspberry Bakewell Tart – £5.50
- Selection of Welsh Cheeses – £8.45
Tintern, Harlech, Pearl Wen Brie, Perl Las Blue Cheese
grapes, celery, homemade chutney, artisan biscuits
- Cappuccino – £3.45
- Latte – £3.25
- Espresso – Single £1.95, Double £2.50
- Americano – £3.25
- Liqueur Coffee with chocolate mints – £4.95
Choose from Amaretto, Whisky, Tia Maria, Baileys, and many more.
Why not enjoy a glass of fabulous dessert wine?
- Errazuriz Late Harvest Sauvignon Blanc, Casablanca Valley, Chile – £4.50
This wine comprises mainly of the Sauvignon Blanc grape, with a hint of Gewürztraminer grapes, adding a delicious layer to this sweet wine. Enjoy the elegant floral notes and ripe apricot, fresh mineral and honey flavours.
Guests on a dinner, bed and breakfast rate receive £30 allowance from the dinner menu.