Celebrate New Years Eve 2014 in style at The Llyndir Hall Hotel. Our fully inclusive Hogmanay dinner is a very popular and spectacular end to the year.
This ‘sell out event’ offers great food and a spectacular party atmosphere with a Scottish flavouring.
Whisky cocktails, bucks fizz and chef’s specially prepared canapés are served from 7.30pm before being piped in to enjoy a superb 6 course gala dinner experience including a toast to the haggis.
- Timbale of finest Scottish smoked salmon, prawns and orange scented crème fraiche sat on a beetroot salad.
- Haggis neaps and tatties.
- Tomato & lentil broth topped with a herb & cheese dumpling.
- Roast sirloin of prime beef with a ‘rumbledethumps’ cake and port & rowan berry sauce.
- Tower of Scottish shortbread and raspberries with Drambuie infused cream filling.
- Selection of British cheeses served with crackers, oatcakes, chutney and freshly brewed coffee.
Enjoy unlimited wine, bottled beers and soft drinks during the New Year’s Eve meal experience and past 10pm, after dinner, until 2am a fully complimentary bar of the very best brands (see brochure for full terms and products).
Dance the night away with our resident DJ until 2.00am including our much talked about Feathers Finalé.
- Glass of bubbly at midnight to toast in the New Year.
- Complimentary late night bacon butties and coffee served in the wee small hours.
This superb package is only £99 per person and can be secured for only £10 per person deposit. This event has a dress code of smart’ and is unsuitable for anyone under 18.
Why not make a real night of it?
Enjoy the above package plus accommodation in either a classic double, a garden view executive or individually designed superior double room all offering a relaxing early check in on New Years Eve and a New Year’s Day brunch until 12 noon with late check out.
- Classic double room £149 per person including the party.
- Garden view executive twin or double room £159 per person including the party.
- Superior double room £179 per person including the party.
Prices are based on 2 people sharing the room. A single supplement would apply, a £25 per person deposit applies to party bookings including accommodation.